Why You Should Choose Indian Dental Implants
Make in India Dental Implants – Dental treatments are a heavy expense on the pockets of middle-class people, and many avoid consulting a dentist because of the high expense of dental procedures in the west. In India it is much of a cheaper deal to restore the smiles with the help of make in India dental implants surgery, that matches the quality of the other countries and are significantly affordable. Choosing dental implants in India saves up to 70 percent of the total cost spent on dental surgery in the west. According to earlier reports, it has been found that in the western countries dental implants cost over 3000 US Dollars and in India people can get a similar kind of surgery performed by a senior Dentist.
There are several other outlooks to choose make in India Dental Implants and benefits associated with it are listed below:
- Saved Time: Choosing to get a surgery done takes up a lot of time with the consultation and preparation phase, people need to make reservations to get referred to the best dentists who they want to be operated by. In India, choosing the make in India dental implants not only benefits the Indian economy rather it saves a lot of money and time for the patients. Since making reservations in India is an easy job and people can consult the dentist of their preference easily as soon as they want.
- Service and Aftercare: In India, people save up to 70 percent of the total cost for dental implant surgery. Moreover, people enjoy the best service experience which matches the standards set by the WHO and the quality is a lot similar to the procedure followed in the west. There is a vast network of well-trained dentists in India, who thrive to provide excellent service and aftercare to their patients even after treating them with world-class advanced equipment needed for dental implant surgery.
- Attracts world economy: Every year several foreigners visit India, people in the west who cannot afford to get dental surgery to choose the make in India dental implants surgery because of its low cost. India attracts the world economy since these foreigners are lured by the spiritual sub-continent and find it as a comprehensive vacation spot. They are fascinated by the tradition and modernity of this place and plan their stay beforehand only. This is a major factor behind the upliftment of the Indian economy as foreign investment is coming into the market.
Why i-Fix Implants?
i-Fix Implants is conceptualized, designed, and developed by IIT Delhi(Indian Institute of Technology) and clinically researched by Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences( MAIDS) to prove its Safety and Efficacy – Based on which we got Indian FDA approval and ISO 13485 Quality Certification, i-Fix implant is first Indigenous implant to have received USA Patent received in 2017.
We are clinically proven that we have the best dental implants. We have a dedicated research team that innovates new technologies with the use of science. We manufacture dental implants & prosthetic which caters to all conditions. Our products are reliable and have satisfied customers who are using our products. We manufacture the best dental implant made in India in the line of dentistry with features like lightweight structure but no compromise with durability as they are made with strong material, we use bio-compatible products that means no stress of infections and are made from the best in class titanium material. Thus, ensuring we provide the global standard product at an affordable price.
We believe in building long-lasting associations with our users and which we are able to achieve by giving the best service and support to our customers. We have a practice of regular inspection of our products, their quality, and about the services. Quality & Technology used in manufacturing of the product is at par with any global brand. State of art infrastructure and equipment’s with trained professionals. We have a dedicated quality control team to ensure the end product is free from any contamination and we are able to deliver the best in class products.
Difference between Natural Tooth & Dental Implant
After Care for Dental Implants
There are multiple benefits of dental implants over other conventional teeth replacement options. Patients who are considering dental implants do so because they understand that implants are designed to look, feel and function more like their natural teeth. However, maintaining your dental implants is critical to ensuring you get the maximum value and results of your implants in the long run. We advise you carefully consider these dos and don’ts after your dental implant procedure.
1. Take Time to Heal After Surgery
Any surgical procedure requires enough healing time in order to maximize the results. Be aware of what your body is telling you and do take time off from work or strenuous activities if you feel like it’s needed. While healing time for each patient varies, we advise taking it easy for the first week and practice good oral hygiene. Do: Eat Well and Proportionately
Now that your implants are placed, they’ll require a little time to adjust and connect to your gum tissue. This means avoiding food that will put more pressure on your new implants that will cause more pain and potentially longer healing time. Do opt for softer textured foods such as yogurt, soup, pureed fruits and vegetables and cottage cheese.
2. Try and Quit Smoking or Chewing Tobacco
We know old habits are hard to break, however, smoking or chewing tobacco does increase your risk for infection. In some sever cases, it would require the implants to be removed. Additionally, patients who smoke regularly increase their chances of developing gum disease and mouth cancer, making them less of a candidate for dental implants due to the decrease in bone mass which is required to hold the implants in place.
3. Always take your pain medication exactly as prescribed
4. Use ice throughout the day to reduce swelling
5. Wait to Communicate with your Dentist
While your dentist would have scheduled your next visit after surgery, don’t wait until that visit to discuss any issues you may be experiencing. The sooner you connect, the sooner the issue can be resolved so you can have a smoother and healthier recovery.
6. Neglect Good Oral Hygiene
Practicing good oral hygiene is the golden rule to preserving and maintaining your natural teeth. The same applies to your dental implants. In addition to following the prescribed plan from your dental implant specialist, don’t skip out on brushing or flossing your teeth once you’re able to go back to a normal routine. This will minimize plaque buildup and other issues that will affect the function of your implants in the long run.
Refrain from consuming any hot beverages or food until after your numbness has waned. Eating hot foods or drinking hot beverages while you are still numb may cause you to inadvertently burn your mouth
Do not smoke for as long as you possibly can – at the very least, for the whole day of and after your dental surgery. Smoking can not only make it harder for your body to heal, but if you had a tooth extraction, the sucking motion of smoking might cause you to develop a painful oral surgery complication called dry sockets.
Get The Facts About Dental Implants
Dental implants have grown in popularity in the past 30 years and has become a more viable option for treating teeth loss over dentures and bridges. While the number of dental implant procedures performed have continued to increase over the years, there are still many misconceptions about whether or not dental implants are the best option for patients. If you’re considering this procedure, here’s how you can separate the myths from the facts, and make a more informed decision.
Keep in mind that every case is different and qualified dental implant specialist should be able to give a thorough assessment based on your individual needs, and provide a treatment plan that will work for you.