When it comes to repairing missing or damaged teeth, you have a few alternatives. Dental implants, on the other hand, stand out among the others. Other tooth replacement choices, such as dentures or bridges, cannot match the benefits of dental implants. Here are some of the most significant advantages of this cutting-edge solution:
1. Preserve bone integrity and prevent bone loss: When teeth are lost, bone mass in the jaw is lost as well. To retain its mass, the jawbone requires the stimulation it receives when your teeth meet. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement method that also helps to prevent bone loss by replacing jaw bone stimulation.
2. Provide life-like appearance: Implants have the same appearance, feel, function, and fit as natural, healthy teeth. Because they’re so comfortable, you’re unlikely to notice them. You can brush and floss your implants the same way you would your natural teeth without having to remove them. They also aid in the preservation of your natural smile and facial structure.
3. Enhances functions: Dental implants, allow you to bite with roughly the same force as you would with your original teeth.
4. Enhances speech: Some tooth replacement solutions, such as dentures, can affect your ability to correctly enunciate words. Missing teeth can also compromise your ability to communicate. Owing to its natural feel and look, dental implants allow you to talk freely and comfortably.
5. Provide long term permanent solution: Other tooth replacement methods will need to be repaired or regularly, whereas dental implants are built to last a lifetime.